Book your 2018 holiday in Cornwall
Cornwall is the UK’s most popular holiday destination, and it’s easy to see why. Beautiful beaches, stunning scenery and lots to see and do… there’s little wonder the county is such a popular choice.
So, why not give yourself something to look forward to for next year and get your 2018 holiday in Cornwall booked early?
Why choose Porth Beach?
Porth Beach is renowned as one of the region’s best holiday parks. Located just 150 yards from Porth Beach, our park is a popular destination for both families and couples. We have a wide range of accommodation to choose from including our caravan holiday homes and glamping pods or you can bring your own tent or caravan and come touring and camping on our site!
Our location is another factor that sets us apart from the rest. We’re only a short distance from some of the most amazing countryside and coastal landscapes in the UK and the county’s top attractions, such as the Eden Project and Blue Reef Aquarium, are right on our doorstep.
On park you’ll find everything you need for the perfect self-catering or touring/camping break. There’s a pristine shower and toilet block, washing facilities and launderette and WiFi is also available!
2018 promises to be another great year!
Cornwall isn’t just about beaches, scenery and attractions though. It has an jam-packed events diary, bursting with things to see and do! Here’s just some of our favourites to look out for in 2018…
- Royal Cornwall Show (June): No visit to Cornwall in early June is complete without a trip to the Royal Cornwall Show. Cornwall’s flagship event since 1793, the show offers a fantastic glimpse into Cornish life, with livestock judging, flowers, food, arts, crafts and hundreds of trade stands to visit
- Tunes In The Dunes Festival (June): The largest beach festival in Cornwall with previous headliners being Dizzee Rascal and Backbeat Sound System, International rock the Stranglers, James Morrison and Seth Lakeman
- Rock Oyster Festival (July): A midsummer celebration of food, music and art, taking place at the stunning venue of 17th century Dinham House overlooking the Camel Estuary near Wadebridge.
- Boardmasters Music Festival (August): Boardmasters needs little introduction, having become one of the biggest surf and music events in the UK!
- Newquay Fish Festival (September): Showcasing Newquay Harbour, the festival attracts thousands of visitors to sample delicious fish dishes, watch local chefs rustle up amazing food and enjoy the entertainment.
Porth Beach is a popular choice for Newquay caravan holidays with three different types of holiday home available. But, if touring or camping is your thing, you can take a closer look at our Newquay touring park here. Call us today on 01637 876531 or drop us an email enquiry and book your 2018 holiday in Cornwall today!
Article By Porth Beach Holiday Park