Discover Cornwall this June & save up to £135!
The summer may not be in full swing but if you want to escape the peak season rush and enjoy a break at one of the warmest (and sunniest times of year) then consider a holiday in Cornwall this June and SAVE £££s!
Escape the hustle and bustle during school summer holidays and escape to Cornwall this June. Over the last few years, May and June have proved to be some of the warmest months of the year – and you could be here to enjoy some of the lovely Cornish sunshine!
At Porth Beach Holiday Park you can choose to stay in our self-catering holiday caravans, unique glamping pods or bring your tent or touring caravan! However you choose to stay with us you can make the most of our amazing location – just 150 yards from the beach!
Stay with us in June and July and save up to £135!
We’ve got some great deals for stays with us this summer. For stays between June 2nd-23rd we’re offering the following discounts:
- Rio Premier Holiday Homes – £399 for week stays (SAVE £135), £229 for 3 or 4 night short breaks (SAVE £120)
- Avonmore Holiday Homes – £449 for week stays (SAVE £125), £259 for short breaks (SAVE £120)
- Avonmore Decked Holiday Homes – £549 for week stays (SAVE £130), £299 for short break £299 (SAVE £130)week £549
For stays between June 24th and July 14th, we’re offering the following discounts:
- Rio Premier Holiday Homes – £475 for week stays (SAVE £130), £299 for 3 or 4 night short breaks (SAVE £90)
- Avonmore Holiday Homes – £545 for week stays (SAVE £125), £349 for short breaks (SAVE £56)
- Avonmore Decked Holiday Homes – £645 for week stays (SAVE £130), £399 for short break £299 (SAVE £60)week £549
Why choose a June break in Cornwall?
Apart from our great-value accommodation range and location by the sea, there’s so many other great reasons to choose a break at our park this June.
Located on Cornwall’s north coast, close to the resort of Newquay and only a short distance from the idyllic town of Padstow, our holiday park is perfectly placed for you to discover the best the county has to offer this June.
Whether you want to go surfing in the sea, enjoy a spot of sun bathing on the sand or visit one of the many top family attractions nearby – including the Eden Project or Camel Creek Adventure Park – we’re ideally located for you to do it all!
June is also a month brimming with top local events. Here’s some of our favourites that you wont want to miss…
- Royal Cornwall Show, June 8-10: The county’s showcase event for decades, there’s something for everyone here! It’s so much more than an agricultural show and is packed full of exhibits and activities which offer so much in the way of entertainment, competition, information, shopping and all that’s best in food and farming.
- Eden Sessions, June 15-23: With its magical Biomes backdrop, Eden resents a truly is a unique music experience, The Eden Sessions happen each summer and bring world class acts to a world class venue.
- Electric Beach Festival, Newquay, June 16-17: Get ready for the UK’s biggest beach party! Head on over to nearby Great Western Beach for world class hop hop, dance, reggae and more!
- St Merryn Steam and Vintage Rally, June 24-25: A great family day out, this local rally features many rural exhibits including vintage tractors, steam engines and classic cars. There’s also a variety of trade stands and a car boot sale.
- Newquay Rugby 7s, June 24-25: A must for rugby fans, this is the biggest Rugby Sevens Event in the South West, hosting over 100 of the best Rugby teams from all over Europe.
- Tunes In The Dunes, June 30-31: The largest beach festival in Cornwall with previous headliners being Dizzee Rascal and Backbeat Sound System, International rock the Stranglers, James Morrison and Seth Lakeman.
Terms and conditions: Offer applies to new bookings only, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is issued on a first come first served basis.
Article By Porth Beach Holiday Park