The perfect beach holiday in Cornwall…
Does a beach holiday in Cornwall sound like your idea of heaven? Spending a lazy summer’s afternoon relaxing on a deserted golden sandy beach is the perfect way to unwind. But if you’re the sort of person who enjoys nothing more than exploring hidden coves, swimming in turquoise waters or just building sandcastles with the kids, then there’s a beach in Cornwall for you too!
Cornwall is blessed with dozens of fantastic beaches that are perfect for relaxing, sunbathing, fishing or surfing! And some of Cornwall’s finest are just a stone’s throw from our holiday park on the North Cornwall coast. So, if you’re considering a beach holiday in Cornwall for your next break, why not take a look at just how many beautiful beaches there are right on your doorstep with a stay at Porth Beach Holiday Park…
A beach holiday in Cornwall to remember… Our top 5 favourite beaches
- Fistral Beach, Newquay: Even those who aren’t beach lovers or surfers would’ve heard of Fistral Beach. Widely regarded as one of the best surfing beaches in the UK and even Europe, Fistral is popular because it can produce some big waves! This long expanse of sand in the centre of Newquay is extremely popular and boasts plenty of parking and easy access. A great family beach with lots of amenities nearby (and it’s only a 10 minute drive from our holiday park)
- Watergate Bay: If you want somewhere that’s a little quieter and not so packed in the summer months then head just up the coast to Watergate Bay. This large expanse of golden sandy beach is perfect for relaxing, but it also boasts the Extreme Academy where you can try everything from kite surfing to bodyboarding.
- Porth Beach: Of course this beach had to be on our list – it’s only 150 yards from our holiday park! Porth Beach is a quiet little cove that’s sheltered and a great space for families and sunbathers alike.
- Harlyn Beach: Prepare to marvel at a magical bay, with turquoise waters that just make you want to dive in! Harlyn, near Padstow, is hidden jewel and a must visit for beach lovers. It’s generally much quieter than the beaches of Newquay but equally beautiful.
- Marazion: A bit of a trek, but well worth the miles. Marazion Beach is a long expanse of sand the looks out at St Michael’s Mount. It’s a popular beach with families and is perfect for enjoying some fish a chips on a summer’s evening!
These are just 5 of our favourite beaches in Cornwall but there’s so many more we could list! If you’d like to book the perfect beach holiday in Cornwall at our holiday park, call us today on 01637 876531 or book on-line now!